Wednesday 8 February 2012

(Day 2) starting to feel it

Ok so today i did my usual 10 minute work out on the treadmill which works out at about 1.5km distance burning around 130 calories which is a good start. I then went on to a solid 5 minute rowing session which i almost made it to 1km travelled.

 I then spent most of my time on the machines mainly working my shoulders and my chest areas as these are the areas i want to build up fast and then work my way down to my stomach so i dont try to do too much at once.

Still waiting to get a copy of my full routine that i do but i chop and change it so much its not really a set routine but i will be creating a template for this blog so that you can have a good detailed overview how things are going i will post again tommorow with more details on what i plan to do with my blog but until then enjoy a couple more photos i took after i finished.

(Free health products that will see you push harder and faster to achieving the body you have always wanted just click the window below to get yours now.)




Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments:

Post a Comment