Tuesday 17 January 2012

Start date of transformation

Hi im James and i am going to be using this blog to monitor my progress over the next 6 months of being at the gym to see just how far i can go.

I will not be using any proteins or supplements for the first month or two to see if progress is steady enough on its own, If i dont progress as fast as im expecting then i will move onto a protein shake and vitamin supplements to aid in muscle growth.

Im not hoping to become really big i just want to get a nice toned body for the summer s that i can take off my shirt and not feel fat in anyway that is pretty much my goal in this.

I will start off on some cycling and light weight training for the first few sessions i do and finishing each with a few lengths of the competition pool, Then after i have dropped down some weight i will go on to some more heavy duty weight training so that i can bulk up fast. 

Its not going to be easy so i wanted to make this Blog so that i can show to myself that i will see a difference in my body shape and my health while i work out, At least then i can show all of you just how simple it can be to do the same as i hope to do and you can follow me along my progress on a day to day basis. 

Each day i aim to post a body shot of how i look starting on the 1st of febuaryand also a little information on how im feeling both while i work out and afterwards so you can see along with me just how my fitness improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment